Monday, January 22, 2007

Tired...

I had a great time last night at the Ladies night hosted by Gwen. It was so much fun and I stayed out late...well, late for my standards. I was home by 12:45am and Scott was ready to send out the search teams. He had phoned me about 12:34am wondering if I was "okay" but I was on the road home and didn't hear the phone. When I got home I thought he was sleeping so I didn't go upstairs to wake him up(he's sick with a chest cold and flue).I quickly turned on the computer, read some emails and quietly read People.com.
About 10 minutes after I got home I heard some noise upstairs. Then I heard his footsteps and when he walked into the computer room he had a look of relief that I was home safe and sound. The roads were pretty terrible last night and Scott knows I'm not much of a winter driver.
It was cute.
Anyhow I'm tuckered out. I remember the days(well kind of...at my age dementia is slowly kicking in...)when I would be out to all hours of the night and then be able to function at full capacity the next day. Today I'm dragging my big ol' butt around my house and yawning at every given opportunity.
It was a good night and well worth my yawns and fatigue.
Hope all is well.
I'm off to workout and put my laundry away!
Have a great day!
Jenny

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like a good time....I know how you feel about the "being able to stay up until all hours of the night memories"....it's just not the same.
Blessings

Christy said...

I hear ya! I couldn't not fall asleep right away and then I woke up at 6:30 and never went back to sleep! So needless to say I am bagged and bedtime will come early for me tonight! But like you said...It was well worth it! It was nice to have you there!

Tamara said...

I had such a good time too! It was fun having you there, we definitely need to do it more often :)

Michelle said...

Hey Jenny I am not ssure if I sent you a comment yet, But anyway Iam really glad i got to meet you this weekend I hope to see you soon.

Lynnie Ha said...

rockin' to meet ya!
lynnie

 
Designed by Lena