Monday, December 04, 2006

Random Pics


I had to get a picture of Scott stuffed in the little space on top. The colour is not as light as in these pictures. I am really happy with our colour choice. Now we just have to get new lighting and new window treatments (I want to get plantation shutters...actually anything is better than the bambooish crap that is hanging now...I'm actually going to take them down tonight!)
Anyhow one night every week we have a games night. The boys decided they wanted to play their new LOTR Risk game (from Grandma and Grampa) and instead of a game night, it was a games day. They spent the entire day playing Risk...they had fun though.







Okay I opened my big ol' braced mouth too soon the other day. Yesterday in the daylight I noticed that my walls need a 3rd coat of paint. Unfreaking believable...oh well. So I will be doing that in the next day or so. I am so far behind this year with Christmas that I feel like postponing it for a week so we can have more time...I don't think my hubby will let me! If I could find my Christmas cards that I bought I'd write them out tonight!! Who knows where I stuffed them!! Oy...
Anyhow here's some pics...oh yeah, I am so bloody hungry.........growl.....I am on a real strict diet until the 20th. My sister comes that day and I know for a fact that when she is here we cannot diet. I am so excited she is coming. I am blessed to have a sister who is one of my best friends. She is an amazing person, so I am starting to get excited that she will be here with us for Christmas. But yeah...I'm hungry...
Hope all is well...
Jenny

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the color! We just did our little ensuite in "sarsaparilla" - just like it sounds - Ccca Cola like brown! Wasn't sure how it would turn out in a small space but it works! I'm finally getting braver with color so your pics inspire me!
Where is our sister from? Mine lives in PG - 7 1/2 years younger than me but we are best of friends too! Funny how alike we became even though I wa out of the house long before she grew up! I hope you have a beautiful visit!
Cheers!
Cutie

Gwen said...

I SO love that colour, great choice. And is that tile your flooring? I couldn't really tell, but, wow, I love it. Good taste, Mamaliscious.

Crystal said...

Wow that is a great color.....I think I am going a little darker for my downstairs walls.....like a fudgcical brown.....great job though!

Nin said...

very nice colors! those are the colors I wants in my kitchen! although since my hubby is plugging away at the basement for the next who the heck knows how long, it'll be a while before I can tackle the kitchen. I want to go with a "coffee" theme with the browns and mochas.
We have the game your playing in the last pic.

Anonymous said...

that was me by the way

Christy said...

Love that color! It looks really good!

I feel behind with Christmas stuff this year too. I am so not organized and I keep thinking it's November?

Tanya said...

Hey Scott! Stir the paint next time!! Ha ha!

Jenny said...

Cutie...my sister lives in Edmonton. So we don't get to see her too much, but we talk on the phone at least 3 times a week. She is an amazing person.
Gwen, the flooring is actually a linoleum if you can believe it. It's very nice, but we are going to be putting in tile sometime in the year 2007.
That colour would look great in a kitchen...I just said that to scott and he gave me the "don't even think about it" look.
Crystal, I was thinking about going darker but was worried about it being too dark and not having enough light.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, Your colours are great they match your floor so well. My hubby and I tried to paint a bathroom together once what a mistake that was it is a wonder we are still together. I leave all that kind of stuff to T my oldest daughter now. It is snowing here again today, can't believe how much we've had already this winter and as for Xmas, bah humbug I say, I'm not organized one little bit. I had better get a move on that's for sure. Will be nice for you to have your sister out for Xmas. Take care Sue

 
Designed by Lena