Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How Do You Make Your Husband Run??

I was flicking through the channels and found that the Victoria Secret Runway show was on. Scott was upstairs. I proceeded to say, "the Victoria Secret Show is on hun..."
and he replied, "oh yeah..."
"Oh my...crotchless panties!!!"I said in a loud voice.
Needless to say he was down the stair before I finished with the exclamation marks!!
"Just testing!" I smiled.
"Oh I guess they wouldn't show something like that!"he said.
"Really??"I replied.
So he can move really quick if he has to.

~Jenny

5 comments:

Connie said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Christy said...

Awsome!

Tanya said...

Too funny!!

Crystal said...

that is hilarious....sounds like something my hubby would do....LOLLOL

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh dear!!! ROFLMAO

 
Designed by Lena