Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Sense of Relief

I feel a big sense of relief. I am going to make my blog private. This issue has been eating at me for the past couple of months. I haven't been blogging as much as I would like and I also feel like I am censoring some of what I wish to be saying (not sure who is reading this!)
I have put up my email address under my profile. If you want your name added to be able to read my blog email me and I will add you to the list of people who are able to read the blog. So if you are a lurker now is the time to come clean.
This will probably take a couple of days so I won't close this to a private blog until then.
I hope nobody is offended, but the safety of my family comes first. Like I said I haven't felt comfortable about blogging for the past little while and now I have a sense of comfort about the whole blogging thing.
Take care my friends and I hope I get some emails saying you want to be reading this!
Jenny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
How do we make our blogs private?
Something i'm considering myself as there are people from all over reading and i've no idea who they are.

xo Pen

Connie said...

i sent you an email blogger buddy!!

Jenny said...

Finally found your email Connie! Somehow all my emails are getting attached to spam??
I replied, just be prepared to sit down with a big cup of something it might take awhile to read!!LOL!

Shanilie said...

Hi! My name is Shanilie. I just came across your blog today and enjoyed it. I am always looking for other people out there experienceing a lot of things as I do as a SAHM. I love the blogging world! I would love it if you stopped by my blog some time.

Tanya said...

Hi Jenny,so yeah how do we make our blogs private? I love reading your blog and reading your input on mine.tanya mcrae

 
Designed by Lena