Sunday, November 19, 2006

Leaky

We have our very own leaky window in the basement. When we bought the house our inspector did tell us that we needed to put caulking around two of the basement windows(which we forgot about until this morning) so today Josey informed us that the window was leaking. Oy...and we can't really deal with it today as we are having a rain storm of sorts.
Scott's out of town this week so he won't be able to do it until next weekend. I hope that with the window being wet, we don't develop a mold or mildew problem? Will it be okay until next Saturday??
I have also been fighting some other emotions. I won't get into it right now.
So a leaky window today is really something to push me over the edge!!
Anyhow we are off to Kitimat today....
Hope all is well!!
Jenny

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Leaky windows...whats up witht the leaky window's around here these days? I hope you can get it fixed soon, I'm sure it'll be alright for the week.

I hope you're feeling better...if you need anything, just give me a ringy ding ding! Love ya!

 
Designed by Lena