Friday, April 28, 2006

Some Pics


A masked man found along the path at Ferry Island.

A view of the mountains found in Jaffray.

Josey the Pirate on Halloween 2003 (he won an award at the Heritage Museum for the costume)

Nothing more precious than a sleeping babe (Gavin July 2003)

Going for a visit to see the miniature horses in Jaffray BC.

An unhappy Kali surrounded by her loving boys.

Josey's and Gavin's feet (2003)

Fire in the sky. (Jaffray 2003)

Gavin in his exersaucer (2003)

Cool shades (2003 Jasper National Park)

Driving thru Jasper National Park.

Swimming at the lake in Jaffray BC.

This is the old Damstrom house in Jaffray BC.

Just like monkeys in the tree. (family reunion Jaffray BC)

More monkey cousins in the tree! (2005)

Ummm...ice cream!

Fishing brothers (Scott's on the right)

My husband in his glory!

I thought I'd share a few photos.

Have a good night!

Jenny

2 comments:

BluEyedFool said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so awesome! I absolutely love the one of Jonas and Shay swimming in the lake!

Tanya said...

I really like to feet picture... well they're all good!

 
Designed by Lena