Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm It

I've been tagged!
7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Write a novel or a screenplay
2. Go to a broadway musical in New York City
3. kiss my grandchildren
4. return to Venice and actually ride a Gondola. (I rode a water taxi!!! All I could afford!)
5. win an academy award for best original screenplay (I have practised the acceptance speech many times in the shower
6. get my fat feet into a sexy pair of black high heeled boots
7. run a 10 km marathon (Inspired by my dear friend Lou and my blogger pal A Girl Running)
7 Things I can't do (yet) :
1. wear a sexy pair of black high heeled boots (I have wide feet from years of tiptoeing!!!)
2. eat broccoli without the fear of the greens getting stuck in my bracket (6 months to go!!)
3. go a night without moisturizing!! (Wrinkles???!)
4. walk a 10 km marathon
5. sing!! (even though I think I can, I know I can't!)
6. have 15 minutes to myself without being interrupted with "Mommy please come here!" (Happening right now!)
7. skate on boys skates very well!
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. It keeps the extended family informed on day to day activities without having to phone them.
2. I have met some wonderful people.
3. I always have a good story to tell.
4. Jonas always has a good story to tell.
5. Easier than keeping a journal.
6. Learn alot from fellow bloggers.
7. Witnessing different styles of writing.
7 things I say most often:
1. Ouch, my ankle hurts!!
2. Gavin, don't you dare! Give that back to your brother!
3. Josey, if you moon anyone else you are grounded from your Lord Of the Rings guys!
4. "Hey"
5. Hub ooh, Hub ooh, Hub ooh (Love you, love you, love you!)
6. "How's it going!"
7. Sh*t (sorry guys I have tried but still say it!!)
7 books I love:
1. Away (Jane Urqhart)
2. Stone Carvers (Jane Urqhart)
3. Not Wanted on the Voyage (Timothy Findley)
4. Alias Grace (Margaret Atwood)
5. The English Patient (Michael Ondatje)
6. The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse(Louise Erdrich)
7. The Bible (just starting to read it!)
7 movies I will watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Legends of the Fall
4. Titanic
5. The English Patient
6. A Fish Called Wanda
7. A River Runs Through It

That's it folks...I won't tag anyone but if anyone wants to contribute please do so!!
Jenny

1 comment:

andrew + camille said...

i like that you want to wear sexy black boots!! i wear mine all the time and they make me feel so good. hee hee..you rock mama!

 
Designed by Lena