Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Frosties



The boys have been outside enjoying the snow, while daddy used the snowblower. Scott made one snowman and the boys made the other one.(Can you figure which person made which?) We have lots of chores on the agenda today. (I am so excited?!) Shay also has a hockey game.
My mom and dad's truck was a write-off so they bought themselves another on Thursday. Today my mom bought me new cutlery and new dinner plates and bowls. She didn't think our old stuff looked good enough for our "nice new house". It made me very happy!
Anyhow I need to finish vacuuming the basement before Shay's hockey game.
I hope you have a great day!
Jenny

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think Santa Frostie is looking kind of sad!! I'm not sure why he's frowning!

Tanya said...

That was so nice of your mom, what a nice treat. Isn't it great to have the kids outside these days? I'm sure enjoying it. Have a great day.

Chunks said...

I like the Santa snowman better...he looks more realistic! Haha!

Your kids are adorable! I got caught up on your blog tonight, there has been so much going on, I've totally fallen behind on everyone's blogs!

Thanks for the kind words regarding my pooch. What kind of dog do you have?

Jenny said...

Gypsy is a Sheltie-Terrier aka a mutt! She's a really good dog...spoiled!

 
Designed by Lena