Thursday, April 14, 2005

All is Similar

Just thinking about something...what's amazing is that I have found that blogging has opened the doors to the world around me. I have begun to read other people's blogs and I am astounded how people live similar lives, families do similar things and mothers have similar gripes. Even borders, politics and cultures can't seperate the similarities that people have with one another. Mothers are proud, wives are slightly annoyed (at times) and children are blessed...blessed with an intuition and wisdom beyond their young years. The heart of this world is seen through the eyes of our beautiful children. All cultures, regardless of race, religion or financial status, hold the key to this precious commodity. That is what is truly amazing!

2 comments:

Karen Schmautz said...

Nice post. You are right, of course.

Weary Hag said...

Jenny, I found you through Hick's blog comments. I saw that you mentioned blogger-block so I figured I'd try to come along and encourage you a little. You have a lovely blog, I've been reading through your posts ~ so down-to-earth and sweet. I chose to comment on this one because I couldn't agree with you more about children. We could all use a lesson from them, and it wouldn't hurt to try to see the world through their innocent eyes from time to time.
Your boys, by the way, are darling!

I'm bookmarking your blog so I can stop back frequently! Hang in there, everyone gets blogger-block. The good news is, it goes away eventually!

 
Designed by Lena