Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sexy Baby

Josey came barrelling down the stairs while saying "Sexy baby!"
"Did you just say what I thought you did?" I questioned.
"Well, what did you think I said?" he answered.
"Well what did you say?" I replied.
"Sexy Baby!" and away he went down to the playroom. Now isn't my son charming at the ripe old age of five!
Jonas went to the doctor's Friday afternoon. He has had an awful sore around his mouth and Dr. Meyberg diagnosed it as impetigo. I am not sure if it's pronounced, "im-pet-i-go", or "im-pey-ti-go". I keep thinking it's pronounced "im-pey-ti-go", but I was informed by a reliable source on the correct pronounciation: Or as Mike Meyers would say "You've got the wrong em-pha-sis, on the wrong syl-lable".
Mother nature is having major PMS. This morning it was snowing out and today it is like spring. Go figure!
I spent the afternoon with the boys doing their Valentines Day cards. Seamus doesn't need any assistance, it is Josey who I lent a helping hand to. He's almost done all of them and we will finish the 6 left after supper. He did very well today and I am proud of how well he did with printing out his classmates name.
"Oh Jose, " I sympathised, "this is a big name 'Johnathan'!"
"Mom, why couldn't Johnathan's mommy shorten up his name a little bit? There are lots of letters to print!"
"We'll have to ask her, " I responded. (I didn't want to tell him that Johnathan could be shortened to 'John')
The boys are outside enjoying the afternoon with a couple of friends. They are venturing off by themselves to the park. My mother's instinct is telling me to follow behind and watch them from a bush, but that would be the time someone would report me for being a "Peeping Tammy". And so they are off...
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. So all you Lovers young and old, near and far, Happy Valentine's Day(imagine that sentence with Barry White saying it). Take the time to tell the person (or those who are casenovas: persons) you are smitten with your heartfelt emotions. You don't need to buy a fancy present, it's the words and thoughts from the heart that will carry more of a meaning. Scott and I are going for a romantic dinner tomorrow night...after his fishing date with his buddy Al. Oh Well, he's my Valentine all year round I don't mind sharing him for the day with his friend.
I must leave now to pick up a few odds 'n ends. I have a busy week ahead of me at the school as I am trying to pick up enough hours to qualify for the Social Service Worker program for September. I am sure that I will have a few wonderful stories to share midweek.
Have a wonderful day!
"The greatest gift you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return."-from the song "Nature Boy" Nat King Cole.
Happy Valentines Day!
Jenny

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena