Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meal Plan Monday


Hey guys and gals, it's that time of the week again. Click on the above banner to see this week's participants in Menu Plan Monday. Don't you love the new fall banner?? Fall is my favourite time of the year!!

Here are my 7 meals in no particular order(for those that don't know, I'll have the ingredients for each meal and then decide in the morning what meal we will have...my hubby can be parsnicketty on what he "feels like" eating...grrrrr!!LOL)

~Stew and whole wheat buns.
~Brushetta Chicken with Caesar Salad.
~Roast beef dinner, scalloped potatoes, and vegetable medley(zucchini, carrots and asparagus). Served with simple green salad.(will do this on Sunday as my mom leaves for holidays the next day...wahhh!)
~Sweet and Sour Spare ribs served over lovely succulent Jasmine rice.
~Fish(Halibut) and Sweet Potato Chips.
~Chicken Cacciatore
~French Toast(made with fresh bread)

Hope everyone is having a great week! What's on your menu this week??

~Jenny

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Drooollllll .. .can I come live with you?

Darci said...

Husbands... :) I was planning on making something for supper the other night, and then he had a snack. Then an hour later he announces he is hungry :) (which is abnormal for him) But thank goodness for pasta!

 
Designed by Lena