Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Boot...


Congratulations to my baby sister Amy and her now fiance!! It is official they will be getting married. I am so proud of Amy and her accomplishments in her life. She has always perservered and worked hard to get what she wants out of life. She has overcome hardship. She is a go getter, a loving, free spirited, intelligent woman who has always been there for me no matter what. I am blessed beyond measure to have her as my sister. She is the best auntie to my boys. The boys love her unconditionally,but really think she is fun(unlike their fuddy duddy mommy!!LOL)and 'cool'. I would be lost without her in my life. She is someone I can share my deepest feelings with. We can cry together, laugh at, or with each other, defend one another,and just be goofs together. She is my little sister pride and joy!
Congratulations Boot, may you be blessed in your life together with Darren.
Love you!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Your sister sounds like an amazing person. Congratulations!

 
Designed by Lena