1. decide that you don't need to exercise...even for 20 minutes, on a daily basis, for 5 days in a row.
2. Have a happy hour, 4 days in a row.
3. Have four days of wine hours.
4. Wine tastes divine accompanied by a dessert...hmmm...how about Ice Cream Black Forest Cake...(Ms. Bletherer should never have posted such a divine pic on her blog!!)
5. Eat french fries two days in a row, (once twice a day)...and deep fried food twice in a row.
6. Carbs, Carbs, Carbs...need I say anymore!!!
7.Not drink any water for 4 days...
My fat jeans are tight....they look like skivvies...I put them on today and the friggen zipper kept exploding open! Sheesh...this wasn't good...so then I pulled out my "okay...you were REALLY F*en fat" capris today...and they fit...not too snug...not loose enough!!!!
I was sad to see my company leave, but am glad and relieved(not to see them go, but to see my bad habits go out the door with them!!) The liquor cabinet will be closed for some time(no more ceasars for awhile!!) and then cork screw is going to be put away for awhile. (although I have been thinking about doing a "couples soiree" in the next month...so the cork screw will come out then!)
My body isn't used to alcohol. I was having a "happy hour cocktail" once a day and 1-2 glasses of wine for 4 days. I am friggen bloated like Elvis Presley. I have chubby fingers, but today I have snausages! I wanted to start work on one of my garden beds, but I can't bend over...I feel like a weeble wobble...but trust me...I could fall down!
Right now I'm drinking some diuretic tea...."diuretic tea...take me away!"
I can't imagine people that drink on a daily basis...ughh...
or people that eat crap daily....ughhhhh...
or those that don't exercise on a regular basis...ugghhhhh...
Can you guess how I'm feeling???
Hope everyone is feeling non-bloated, energized and healthy!!
Tomorrow is a new day!!
I have lots of pics to post, so check back tomorrow. My bloated snausages are runneth over on the keyboard...lots of mis-typings going on...
~Cheers(I'm counting the hours until my big walk tomorrow morning!!...more like a waddle!!!)
2 days ago