Monday, October 08, 2007

Picturelisciousness

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Blogger wouldn't let me post my pics as one big post so that's why they are scattered in a couple of posts. What a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend I had. Spent time with my family and with friends.
I went for a quick walk this afternoon to work off some of the stuffing(no shit it's called stuffing...it stuffs the crap outta you!!). Had a chance to think about all that I am thankful for in my life. I live a simple life, yet I am content, in love and wouldn't want to be anywhere else than where I am at.(for the most part...had a crappy day the other day!!)
So I hope you all had a moment or two to give thanks.
Enjoy your day!!

My mom always has the most pretty table centerpieces!


The boys chillaxin' on the couch.


Us girls having our Luaua! Crazy times...we really
need to get out more often!!(can't believe we had so much
funny singing Jingle Bells into the Karaoke machine!!)
Good times....




Crazy momma and her two babes! Look out world
there's the next social butterfly(Kali) in the making!



Gavin and his one glove!!! Whenever he goes to
Gramma's house he puts on his one friggin' glove!
Scott calls him Michael, but not sure what's up with
that. (He even wore it out in public....oy...LOL)
I had a sense of relief today as I went downstairs
and he had both of the gloves on....HIS FEET!!!
He was pretending he was a monkey! Maybe as a
child he saw a documentary on Michael Jackson...
one glove...monkeys?? Who the heck knows???




That's all folks.
I hope your bellies are all stuffed with all of the good stuff!!
Take care!
~Jenny

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena