Friday, October 26, 2007

Waiting to get Razzed by Chunks for this post....

Western Flaked Tuna....$7.99
2 Pork Roasts.......$14.69
Realizing I need to come up with more blogging material............
Priceless!!
~~~~~~~
I thought I'd share a few grocery items that I saved money on at Save on More tonight:
WF Flaked tuna: caselot of 12 for $7.99 (Regular $12.99) It looks like either tuna melts or tuna casserole will be on our menu this week.(works out to 67 cents a can)
2 pork roast: $14.69 (Will probably do the bbq pork roast on a bun this week as well)
WF(Western Family)Broccoli and cheddar seasoned riced packages(they are quick and easy...Scott likes them and so do the boys).... $.99
WF Caselot of apple juices....(4 10 packs).... $9.98 (works out to 25 cents per juice box. The kids only have the juice boxes in their lunches so these shall last awhile!)
Avacadoes.... 4 for $2.00
Chocolate Chips 1 kg... $3.99 ( regular priced 5.99)
Bacon .... after redeeming points $2.99
Kraft Cheddar Cheese(big one)... $8.99(regular price $13.49...I have been buying the Soya loafs for the family but couldn't pass this deal.)
This next item is a huge treat(they don't get them often) for the boys...absolutely no nutritional value...okay bad mom...
Pizza pops...(Canadian) package of 4... regular price $3.99......sale price...$1.44...so I bought 5.(works out to 36 cents a pizza pop)...
There is a scanner in SOM and I scanned my card and came up with a couple of savings:
Stoned Wheat Crackers... $1.99(big package)
Tide 5.6 liters $11.99 (Super Savings)
WF Large eggs... $1.89
The next flyers start on Sunday. Already scoping it out to see what I can plan for this next week's menu.

Okay...I'm such a geek!!
A cheap geek!
:)
Cheers
Jenny


4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll be the first to razz myself...you know you're in dire need of some blogging material, when you blog your grocery receipt!!

joni said...

jenny you did fabulous... i on the other hand..am feeling rather sheepish... also i am hoping my husband does not want to swap wives... sigh i did a list.. but i will read the flyers next shopping week. You have encouraged me beyond,.. agast i won't tell you how much i spent... pizza pops and all!

seea tomorrow

Unknown said...

hey jenny me being the newbie, got a kick out of your blog, who knew to blog your grocery receipt, it gives people in other states or wherever a look at how much we pay for things and how we have to really watch the fliers i enjoyed your blog and hey maybe i can get going and start my xmas shopping or do some xmas baking or something. I am not crafty my granddaughter has enough scrapbooking stuff to open her own little store. one year tash did a scrapbooking party for torey and the girls had fun. anyways i will talk to you later i am thinking i could have put all this on my own little blog.

Gwen said...

Oh, you are too funny.

 
Designed by Lena