Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mommy Meme

Nothing like a Meme to make a person feel better.
I stole this from
Christy.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Umm...nope. I was even on the Pill.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Umm...nope. We got married the year after.(together for 6 years before)
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Umm...I was upset(thank God for best friends!!Shari!!) Scott was shocked,but eased my reaction by saying, "babies aren't that bad!"
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?I was having slight cramping and went to the doctor and he thought I had a Pelvic Infection. He then had to do a blood pregnancy test just to rule out a pregnancy because the medication would have been harmful to a fetus.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Scott or Shari(can't remember)...actually I think Shari.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, but they wouldn't tell.
9. DUE DATE? March 20, 1997
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes. I remember going with my MIL for a shopping trip to Lethbridge and having to puke on the side of the road. Wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't windy out!!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? What didn't I crave?? Deep Fried Cheese balls, pasta...cheese sandwiches.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?The colour Mustard Yellow...
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?Scott wanted a boy and I wanted a girl.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Okay...go back to number 11 and read what I ate...68!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? A beautiful baby shower!!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes. Toxemia. 19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Cranbrook
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? The first day 12. Then the labour stopped. The second day 11 for a grand total of 23 hours.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Scott and my mom.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?Scott, My mom, and Auntie Karen.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION -Au Naturel.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?Hell Yah!! I had an epidural!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 pounds 8 ounces.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? April 3, 1997
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Seamus Edwin
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 10
I am tagging ALL the mommies who read my blog!!!!
Enjoy! ~Jenny

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow those were some interesting facts...I've been going through your last 6 posts...and I am thinking....have I really missed that much? Chalk it up to a really busy week but I loved all the pictures and the weiny roasters that is just hilarious.....I hope you are doing well my friend!
Blessings

Sharijoy said...

I remember the WINE night and you finding out a couple of days later!! and having a melt down cuz we had INDULGED in some vino!! ps Shay looks good in hats!! LOL

 
Designed by Lena