Monday, April 30, 2007

Sympathy Labour Pains?

This morning my stomach is in knots. I have some mild cramping. Maybe I am having some sympathy labour pains for Shari.
Yay, Parker is on his way. Shari got gelled and is on her way home. She'll go back at 1 pm to get another gelling. Looks like today.
Okay I should take a picture of this one....There is a wet spot on my left boob. Obviously I have spilled something on it, or maybe I am having a sympathy leaky boob??!LOL I think I spilled some water on it!!
Anyhow hope all is well in the Land Of Blog.
Keep Shari, Dug and Parker in your thoughts and Prayers today.
~Jenny

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ha ha that is awsome! Really sounds like sympathy pains and leaks to me. I have heard that is possible!

Looking forward to more updates...

 
Designed by Lena