Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Music Meme...

I should not be allowed to go to Chunks site before bed...looks like another late night for me...
Name your top 10 most played bands/artists from your music library:
No rhyme,nor reason for my music selection...
1.) Loreena McKennit
2.) Martina McBride
3.) The Dixie Chicks
4.) Nickleback
5.) Aerosmith
6.) Lifehouse
7.) Tragically Hip
8.) Cowboy Junkies
9.) The Cure
10.) Duran Duran

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
--Breathing

What is your favorite album of 2?
--Martina

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
--"...life's a journey not a destination and you just can't tell what tomorrow brings...."~Amazing

How many times have you seen 4 live?
--2 times

What is your favourite song by 7?
--38 years old

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
--The Reflex, Hungry like the wolf...all these songs bring me to the times of my love for Duran Duran...I remember dreaming how I would somehow make my way to Birmingham England so I could find Roger Taylor and marry him...

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
--The Travelling Soldier

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
--"this is for all you girls about 42, dropping pennies into the fountain of youth..."~This one's for the girls.

How did you get into 3?
--I loved the Song "Wide Open Spaces" and got hooked.

What was the first song you heard by 1?
--It was either Greensleeves or Lady of Shalott...both of my favorite songs still...

What is your favorite song by 4?
--Savin' Me

How many times have you seen 9 live?
--Zero, zilch nada...

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
--Working my butt out on the elliptical and thinking of the girls cheering me on.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
--"Sun Comes Up..." ..."...guess he forgot to close the blinds...oh that's right, it was me..."
A song about loneliness and a heavy heart.

What is your favorite album of 5?
--Pump

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
--"Forgive...sounds good...forget, I'm not sure I could...they say time heals everything but I'm still waiting..."~I'm Not Ready to Make Nice

What is your favorite song of 1?
--Lady Of Shalott

What is your favorite song of 10?
--Hungry Like The Wolf

How many times have you seen 8 live?
--Never...sadly.

What is your favorite album of 1?
--"The Visit"

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
--"Pictures Of You..." A crazy moment or two with a cute boy in Whistler(I ended up marrying him)

What was the first song you heard by 8?
--"Sun Comes Up it's Tuesday Morning"

What is your favorite cover by 2?
--"Help Me Make it Through the Night".

~Mamaliscious out...

3 comments:

joni said...

yikes Jenny 12:00 hehe i just got up for some water...and thought i'd peek at me favorite blogs...haha better go back to bed....sorry i missed you earlier...i was in bed at that point..chat soon

Sharijoy said...

I for sure won't be doing this MEME!!! Have you ever read my profile??? Love music don't know music!!! I'm in awe that you caould answer this!!

Chunks said...

Aren't memes addicting? I should rename my blog Memes n things, or something. I'm almost memed out. lol!

 
Designed by Lena