Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Read This




Shari did a post the other day on the book The Four Agreements. I remember reading it years ago, but can't remember all of the agreements. Today I picked it off the bookshelf and dusted it off. To my surprise there was an old card from Scott inside. (before we had Gavin). It's always cool to find old notes and messages. It's like receiving the card all over again.
Anyhow just a quick post. I have to go and do my workout and run downtown. My hubby is having a panic attack about our basement. All is well so far with the water situation. We have a little in our crawl space, but it's not an issue.
Hope you all have a great day!
Jenny

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Thats so cool that you found that. I love how he put "your time"...made me think that he read your post the other day! But here it turns out that he wrote this note a few years ago. He appreciates you so much!

joni said...

beauty...a keeper that is for sure. hope you dont flood ...seems like everyone is....yikes. hope you have a great day.

Jenny said...

Yeah finding that card today in that book was really weird. I can't remember if he had bought me that book for my birthday.(I'm sure he won't!LOL)
I am so lucky for the relationship I have with Scott!

Charlene said...

That is super sweet! I am glad you shared the inside not just the cover! I love to go over notes Adam has written me. Remind me of the deep love we have and have had from the start, so special... Oh yeah, great pics you added to the side bar. Love them!

 
Designed by Lena