Saturday, January 27, 2007

Insert Primal Scream Here!!!

AAAAAAAAAH!!!
I went to pick up our paint from Ctire which was waiting for us at customer service. According to the girl I spoke with the reason they haven't been able to match the swatch is the fact that the paint was frozen.
Originally when I got the first can I asked why it looked lighter than the swatch. I was told it would match up...
Then we found out it didn't. We went through 2 big gallons of paint and 2 little gallons and our walls look so uneven in colour. I am frustrated...
The paint expert in Ctire isn't back to work until Monday. She had mixed a small can with the Debbie Travis paint. I didn't buy it,because I want to speak to her and show her pics of the walls. Mainly it's the big wall that's really bad, but you can notice certain spots throughout. I don't know if this means we have to repaint all of the walls!
Scott thinks we should get reimbursed for the paint. I don't have the receipts.
Oy....
Frustrating!!
Insert primal scream here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
ps. Had a great time at the girls luncheon. The food was yummy!!

Jenny

2 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

oy. yuh, if they give a whit about customer service, they shure should reimburse you!

Michelle said...

Hey just a tip for paint. Buy it at Terrace Interiors It may be a little more costly but The color is always right onand it is the best paint. inthe long run ou will be more satisfied. Plus marylyn there is a real gem.

 
Designed by Lena