Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What Not To Say To Your Wife...

This will be a short post. I have to clean the kitchen up and do some exercises. As the title states...what not to say to your wife, clearly I have a winner here:"whoa...did ya take a bitch pill?"
Seriously these words were uttered by my husband who has a habit of speaking before realizing what the consequences may be. (actually should post on the dumbest things Scott has said)
My quick response, "I didn't just take one...I invented them!" and stomped out of the room!
Yeah so he obviously doesn't think. I won't even tell you guys what he was complaining to me about...
Have a great night!
Jenny

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Whoa...not good! I can see why you'd want to sell him! It'll be better before you know it though. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I got one just like that. They engage mouth before brain!

BluEyedFool said...

I think men need to come with a clutch that works. Every now and again Hals clutch slips and he hits the wrong gear....not a pretty sight usually when it happens.

Keep smiling and you know he loves you no matter what!

xo Pen

Jenny said...

Yeah I said last night to Scott, "you certainly don't think before you speak!" and he said, "what do you mean?!"
Then I had to remind him of what he said and he said, "yeah not too smart hey!"

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh Yikes! That's NEVER gonna go over well!

 
Designed by Lena