Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Crap...Not Another Meme...

1. What is your favorite word? Love...when spoken by my husband, by my children (Gavin Wuv) and by friends and family.
2. What is your least favorite word?Pecker...seriously I am blushing when I type this. I can spew a whole lotta bad words, but this word just is embarassing...not sure why?(I can't believe I just typed that...)
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Sitting on the deck with a glass of wine or cup of tea and listening to the sounds of nature. I'm always inspired. Spiritually: learning from others and having spirit led conversations. Emotionally: laughing, dancing,hugging, conversations. Positivity.
4. What turns you off? Anger, hostility, bad breath?! Negative energy
5. What is your favorite curse word? Regrettably I use shit a whole lot and I have been known to curse like a trucker(which I am trying to change). The F word (blushes)

6. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my children sleeping...the sound of rain hitting our skylight...the way Scott says my name(sounds more like Ginny than Jenny...cute) My children's voices.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? an alarm clock. Scott's boofas(and the whole..."grab an air mask babe it's a killer!"that goes with the boofas~ yeah we're mature people of 35!!), yelling...dead silence. The sound of the dental hygenist scraping plaque of of teeth. (#9 brought me back here!)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I want to take the Social Service Worker program so whatever doors this opens for me, I'll gladly explore.

9. What profession would you not like to do? dental assistant. (as much as I am obsessed with teeth I can't imagine having to scrape plaque off of people's teeth...gross!)
10. If Heaven exists(which I am sure it does!!), what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome my child.


Anyhow folks.
Not posting anything else!!!
Have a great night!
Jenny

2 comments:

Chunks said...

Pecker. That is funny. I used to know a guy who hated the word Caress. I don't know that I hate any word, but I will have to think about it.

Nice meme!

Nin said...

Nice list.
I could think of many words that I hate, although I'm not sure I would even want to type them out. :P
I totally agree with the dentist thing. Not sure I'd have the stomach for that sort of thing. Although I'm thinking a pedicurist might be worse in my books. Peeling off dead skin from other peoples feet with a razor blade? I don't know man, you gotta be some kind of sick to want to do that! :)
I love your answer to what God would say to you.
I agree, He would say that :)

 
Designed by Lena