Monday, August 21, 2006

Menu Plan Monday



Here's our menu plan for the week:
Monday: cheese/ham/mushroom omelettes.(was delicious!!)
Tuesday: Chicken Caesar salad
Wednesday: sausages, Hashbrown Casserole(Recipe from Christy), Scrambled eggs (have to get rid of some eggs this week!!)
Thursday: dinner at parent's(roast beef)
Friday:Sour Cream enchaladas(Recipe from Christy), salsa salad
Saturday: BBQ Burgers, corn on the cob, green salad
Sunday: Lasagna

Can't wait to see what the rest of you are eating!!
Have a great night!
Jenny

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Jenny! I was wondering if we were going to here from you today. So happy you are keeping up with the menu planning. I have never made enchaladas. Is it easy and quick?

Mom2fur said...

Okay, I'm gonna check out that hash brown casserole and the sour cream enchiladas. They sound goooood! Hey, you asked about my roasted tomatoes (thanks for visiting, btw) so I'm going to post that recipe on my blog for you!

 
Designed by Lena