Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Right Before Your Eyes

Sometimes things are right in front of your face and before your eyes. The last couple of months I was searching for new things...ideas, new friends, spirituality. It's been the last few days that I have done some soul searching. Everything I have is before me. When I have moments where I am feeling a little sad, because I may want to be part of a bigger circle I need to remind myself that those friends in my life are special and precious and I wouldn't trade them in for anything in the world. Scott reminded me of this tonight (as did Shari yesterday morning). They are both my sunshines on blustery days. I had a great day the other day with Shari, Penny and the kids. The three of us get along amazingly and there are never any awkward moments or hidden agendas. I know that we all have each others backs. I look forward to a summer filled with laughter, good times and the odd moment of cattiness! (speed boats Pen!)
Anyhow the kitchen is just about done!!! When it's done I might have myself a good ol' kitchen party!! I hope you all have a great day and have enjoyed the beautiful weather outside!!!

Have a great day!
Jenny


4 comments:

Katrina said...

Really great friends are amazing. Even if you only have one or two, your life is exceedingly full! :)

Have a wonderful summer of fun!

BluEyedFool said...

Our lives are very full of blessings and sometimes it is just taking a few moments out of every day to realize just what they are! Looking forward to seeing the house and going to a 'kitchen party'.

hehehe, couple of skinny pylons needed the speedboat I tell ya!

Tanya said...

I'm glad you've found what you're looking for. You're right...sometimes lifes most precious things are right there in front of our eyes, we just sometimes miss them because we're looking past them. I hope you have peace and that you will be blessed with this realization. You're a good person Jenny and you deserve alot of goodness in your life! Take care.

Ok, enough sappyness. Looking forward to seeing that kitchen someday!

Sharijoy said...

Jen... you are the most amazing friend... I am blessed to have you in my life!! anyone who takes the time to get to know YOU would be just as lucky as I am!! You treat everyone the same, you have no hidden agendas, you are a true friend in every sense of the word, your are witty, funny, loving, giving.... I could go on!! I do wish you lived here so we could see you more... but you have a good group of girls there to that you are getting to know and who are getting to know you. invite everyone to that kitchen party......... a few appys and drinks we'd all be the best of friends!!

 
Designed by Lena