Thursday, February 23, 2006

Three More Chuckles

Had to share these three....

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her carhas been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation tothe dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brakepedal and even the accelerator!" she cried. The dispatcher said, "Staycalm. An officer is on the way." A few minutes later, the officer radiosin. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back seat by mistake."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAMILY
Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a house together. One night the96-year-old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?" The 94-year-old yellsback, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts up the stairs andpauses "Was I going up the stairs or down?" The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters. She shakes herhead and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood."She then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who'sat the door."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I CAN HEAR JUST FINE!"
Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were playing golf one fine March day. One remarked to the other, "Windy, isn't it?" "No," the second manreplied, "it's Thursday." And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a beer."

Thanks for sharing the jokes!!!!
Have a great day!!
Jenny

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena