Friday, November 25, 2005

Grateful


Happy Birthday Jonas!!
My middle son just turned 6 years old today. Time has flown by so fast and it seemed like only yesterday that he was a sick baby with a paralyzed arm. When he was born (after a difficult delivery) he had a Brachial Plexus (an Erbs Palsy)injury. He also had a collapsed lung, bronchial infection, and he developed Torticollus (excuse the spelling) of the neck. (Couldn't move his head in the other direction) Every birthday of Jonas' I celebrate his life and health. Those were scary days for Scott and I am glad I am reminded of them. Scott and I went through the thick and thin through these trying times together, even when I was battling my own personal problems. It humbles me and allows me not to take things for granted.(for at least one day anyways) I am grateful for the health of my family and the love of my family.
Happy Birthday sweet little Josey!!
Jenny

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Jonas!!

Hope you had fun celebrating it with your grandparents.

 
Designed by Lena