Tuesday, October 18, 2005

34!!!

It is my birthday today and I felt so happy! It was a great day. Scott had to work, but he got me the new book by Jane Urquhart and a black vest that I wanted. My mom and dad got me a pretty sweater and a pair of earrings to match. I also got 20 dollars from Gram that I will use for something for the house. Shari got me a beautiful October bear and a "Best Friends" ornament. It was very nice. It was a nice day. The best present I got was from my 3 boys...
"Daddy said we are to take you to lunch!" explained Shay as we were taking the van in to get serviced.
"Well that sounds great!" I exclaimed.
"Wanna go to Boston Pizza?" I asked.
Everyone agreed. As we were going to enter Boston Pizza I asked how we were going to pay.
"Does anyone have any money?" I asked jokingly.
"Mom, we'll get Master (pause) Card to pay." said Jonas quite seriously(he probably thought he was a master of something!)
I smiled. We went in and had a wonderful lunch. We pigged out (not great for the diet!!). We all enjoyed ourselves. When the waitress came around to ask how our pizza was, Jonas quipped, "I like Pizza Hut's better!" We all smiled. When the waitress left I leaned over and said to Jonas, "I agree with you big time!"
The best part of the day...gorging out with my 3 boys to chocolate and strawberry cheesecake!! I wish my hunny could have been there with us, but we did have fun.
I actually even told my boys my true age!! Shay was amazed that I was already in my thirties!!
For whatever reason my age didn't bother me today.
I am truly blessed in life with my health, the health of my family. I am blessed with the love of my husband and my children. I have the love of my friends and of my family.
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Enjoy your day!
Jenny

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Alright. Just shoot me, right now! I had no idea that it was your birthday today! I'm so sorry! I feel like a total smuck!! Seriously, I didn't know. I hope that you had a good day and that you have great year. You're an awesome friend and I'm glad that we can talk to eachother about anything, you've really saved me out here. I hope that even though I didn't know that it was your birthday, that you still like me!! I just tried to call you, but your probably went to bed already. I'm really sorry and feel really awful right now. Hopefully we'll talk tomorrow.

author said...

darn I missed the day !
Happy Belated Birthday Jen !!
I do remember about the pennies LOL
Sorry it will cost so much to fix.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!
The Birthday's only get better from here on in......I am 38 and I think that after the initial 30 crisis everything has been great. Things to expect in the next few years......you will settle into being a great Mom.....you will know yourself more........you will be more secure in who you are......most importantly.....you will know more that you are loved!
Blessings on your birthday even though I am a day late.

Karen Schmautz said...

Happy, happy day. I'm sorry I missed it. Pizza is a great way to celebrate the day.

Janelle said...

happy belated birthday! God Bless ya in the next year!!!!

 
Designed by Lena