Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Own Mystery Hunter

My eight year old's favourite show to watch is "Mystery Hunters". I cannot say that I have ever watched it, but he loves it. He just walked by me on the computer as I was playing my favourite game of "Puzzle Express."
"Mommy didya know that in 15 years they will have the technology to freeze people and bring them back to life?" he commented.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes mommy, it's called cyrogenetics (excuse my spelling) and they have even brought back frogs and some other reptiles!" he answered with excitement.
"Wow..." was my response. I thought to myself, "he's my kid?"
I can honestly say that at 8 years old I was not the least bit interested in cyrogenetics or any kind of scientific doomahicky kind of stuff.
I am proud to say that this is my 8 year old...my brilliant, sweet little boy that somehow has inherited good genetics from somewhere? Where we are not quite sure yet?
Had to share this with everyone...
Jenny

3 comments:

LEA said...

I'm glad I get to read about all the things the boys say. Sometimes I think there everyday conversations are far more interesting than mine. I get the same conversation everyday about where I come from. I don't mind. It's just not very interesting anymore.

Karen Schmautz said...

I think that is wonderful. You should be very proud of him. Keep up the good work

Loreo said...

Hey, Jenny, thanks for visiting my blog! I read through your entries on your main page and got a kick out of your parents! It made me think of Jerry Seinfeld's parents. :)

 
Designed by Lena