Thursday, January 20, 2005

Of Love and the Weather

Seamus proclaimed to me during lunch yesterday that Emily D. had been "in love" with him since kindergarten. "Well that's some time, heh," (I tried to hold my cool!) "and how do you feel about Emily?" Seamus responded quickly "she's not quite my type!".
My type! Grade 2's have a type? I had to get to the bottom of this topic and brought it up when Scott arrived from work. "Don't you think that it's too early for this kinda stuff?" I questioned.
"Nah, I was kissing girls in grade 3" my husband boasted with his chest barrelling out. Sure you were Scott, but I'll let him believe what he thinks.
Now back to my current favourite topic of choice: the weather. It has been fascinating me, and quite honestly, scaring me a little. Don't you think it's weird all the mud slides, the floodings, and the BLOODY cold!! I have never really paid to much attention to the weather, but I find myself fascinated. (It is genetic I suppose both parents of mine spend many hours of the day watching the weather channel. I'm not that bad: yet!!)
Anyways nothing else is of much importance today. Gretzky (Scott) has gone off to play hockey in Kitimat (go figure!). The roads are still terrible, but I guess you can't miss "the" hockey game in Kitimat. The buses aren't running today so I'll be picking Shay up from school. My dad ditched his truck yesterday, but managed to get himself and the truck out without any damage.
I leave you with a quote that I think is pretty cool: "HAPPINESS is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."-Mohandis Gandhi
Have a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena