Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uh Oh....

So I was just checking our emails and there was an email that was from "Naughty gifts" a facebook application that said, "someone just sent you a private message"...and it was addressed to Scott.
Immediately I clicked on the link that said,"check your private message"......and the next thing I knew I was filling out a form...
I signed him up for speed dating!! I then went to check out the message and they had him matched with a 22 year old Chinese man!Oy...
So I think I have removed the application from the facebook...I hope!! I think the "private message" could have been the "hot moment" I sent Scott last night...
Oh boy...I just hope I removed him from the stupid speed dating thing.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Oops! I hate those applications now...they're so tricky! I've sent Stickerz to people that I never sent anything too...just because I was looking at them. Weird!

Also...LMAO!!

I saw you called today...I'll try and give you a call tomorrow...I don't work!!!

BluEyedFool said...

LMFAO!!!

Jenny, that's just way too funny but also frustrating how Facebook tricks you with certain applications.

Big hugs, yes we're happy to be home and now just resting up.

xo Pen

Rox said...

I notice the new Facebook doesn't seem to have the Block This Application feature that it used to have.

So funny that they matched him with a Chinese man! LOL!

Christy said...

Hahahahahaha! A 22 year old male...oh my!!

Nin said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

I will have to bug him about that one next time I see him...haha..Amy

Jenny said...

Yeah I couldn't believe they set him up with a guy!! Only me...I seem to have a way with coming up with good headliners for the blog!
He laughed only after I told him I got him out of the speed dating service!

 
Designed by Lena