Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Back...

We're home safe and sound.
I'm off to have a shower and go to bed. We drove 17.5 hours today...my boys are troopers. Josey even peed out the side of the van with the door open(van wasn't driving...not sure why I needed to explain that!LOL, hopefully you knew that it wouldn't be moving!!)because DH was having a hissy fit that this family pees too much.
With that being said...I'm parched....water...need water...I was afraid to drink,because of how much I actually do pee!
Will post tomorrow.
Ciao mi amigos!
~Jenny

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Hey you! So glad to hear you are home!!! You will be happy to know... the basement it done!!! Yay! Can't wait to see you and hear about your travels. God bless. Love you!

Chunks said...

I was wondering where you'd gotten to! Fill us in when you have time!

You probably mentioned it and I just let it slip my senile mind...

 
Designed by Lena