Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Questions Pour Moi??

Sorry I haven't posted much the past few days. I have been trying to do lots around the house.
Scott is off until Saturday, so that means my nights of playing on the computer becomes almost non-existant. I have also been on Facebook. The last two days I have spent every spare moment on the site, just browsing. I swear the site just sucks you in. I have found a couple of friends that I lost touch with and spent all day yesterday and today getting reaquainted with an old friend. This was awesome.
Anyhow I wish I could think of something witty to post about. Does anyone have any questions they want me to answer??? You know when you're running on empty when you have to ask your pals for material!!LOL(anyone??)
Adios
Til Tomorrow!
~Jenny

1 comment:

joni said...

TAG you are soooo it!!!

 
Designed by Lena