Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jenny Needs...

I saw this on Amber's blog and thought I'd participate.(just tagging myself!)First, go to google. Type in your name, followed by the word "needs" and post the first 10 sentences that come up.
So, according to google, Jenny needs:

1. A job so she can buy one of these.
~I would imagine they are discussing a new diamond ring...cuz that's what this Jenny needs!

2. To do some kegels to keep it in.
~Is this thing right on or what?? After 3 kids, need I say more?!

3. To find herself a baller.
~hmm...a baller??Not exactly sure what that is? Just a moment while I google "baller"...
(A thug that has "made it" to the big time.)Oh a pimp daddy...can I still keep Scott??

4. Your support.
~Your support is always needed!!

5. Jenny Craig.
~well...DUH...need I say more??

6. Space.
~Yes...last week I was craving some space....space is always appreciated!

7. A Man Not a Corpse.
~Is this thing psychic or what?? I said almost the exact phrase to Scott the other day as I was carrying loads of groceries in the door and he was passed out on the couch...

8. Jenny Craig.
~Okay...got the hint...working on it!!!

9. A Forever Home.
~Everyone needs a forever home!!!(said with a soft voice and a tear in her eye!)

10. To see herself as a good reader.
~This is especially important to me...do not I repeat, do not call me a bad reader...

Now it's your turn!!
~Jenny

4 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HEHEHE.. those were funny!

TAGGED YOU!

Gwen said...

I'm so disappointed, mine were all concerned with Gwen Stefani! "Gwen needs a good defense," "Gwen needs to give it up" and so on. Very sad state of affairs.

BluEyedFool said...

LOL, this looks like fun so going to do it was well. Great answers Jenny and I love your responses...you are awesome!!

xo pen

Sharijoy said...

I just did it to wasn't gonna post till I saw the first one and laughed me butt off!!

 
Designed by Lena