Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

I am one of those people that just loves Valentines Day. It's a day where I just think about how much I love my husband and our marriage. I can BOAST as loud as I want to!! (I actually do this all year round...but today gives me an excuse to be extra cheesy and full of love!!)
"All you need is love, love is all you need!"
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!"
So here's to my husband. The man who loves me for who I am. The man who continues to support me, encourage me and comfort me. He laughs with me and he laughs at me. He's my best friend, and my soul mate....he completes me! I look forward to what this year will bring to our marriage. I love you baby!!!

He's never afraid to let his hair down...


or show his dark side!

Happy Valentines Day Scott!
We are celebrating tomorrow night...true Damstrom style. We are getting some Chinese food and having a "love-in"...and it wouldn't be complete without..."Let's get it on"playing in the background!
I told Scott yesterday how much I was looking forward to listening to that song and he said...
"Jen...I hate that song!It's way too cheesy!"
"That's why I love it!"I said.
And because he said that I'm gonna make him dance to that song with me!"
~~~~~
Here's also a Valentines Day wish to all of my friends near and far! Thank you for your support, your encouragement, your kindness and your humor. Many of my blogger buddies I haven't met, but you still seem to bless me on a daily basis.
I hope you all have a great Valentines day!!!
Jenny

4 comments:

joni said...

great post jenny...btw seea tomorrow..

Christy said...

Great post Jenny! I think it's awsome that you and your hubby have such an awsome relationship! Enjoy your night tommorrow night. I will see you at lunch tommorrow unless I am having a baby!

Sharijoy said...

Mental note to self.... DO NOT PHONE JENNY tommorow nite!! have fun, say hey to Scott and its great to be cheesy in love.... To my bbf happy valentines day girlfriend

Laura said...

Happy Valentine's to you too. Hope you had a nice night!

Laura

 
Designed by Lena