Sunday, February 11, 2007

Answering Some of Chunks' Questions...

Someone (Steverino) asked Chunks a bunch of questions (in her awesome Ask Chunks post) and I hope nobody minds but I thought they were worth answering for myself. (Of course I am not as witty as Chunks, but they were great questions.)
What are your current fixations?-eyebrows and teeth.
Why do you live where you do?-it's all about the money.(Scott has a great paying job)
Name something you consider a mind-altering work of art.The Taj Mahal
What should everyone shut up about?Other people. Making assumptions about someone and passing them off as the truth.
What traits do you most like and most dislike about yourself?I like that I'm intelligent, funny and easy going. I dislike that sometimes I am too easy going.
What advice should you have taken, but did not? Words of wisdom from Scott about a situation.
What do you think of when you think of Canada?Eh...? A multicultural society...the best country to live in.
What would make you kick someone out of your band (if you had one) and/or bed, and have you?Disloyalty. To literally kick someone out of my bed...shit stains on underwear...Nasty! And no...haven't had to deal with that!!(In other words, poor hygeine)
What is your vital daily ritual?Plucking my eyebrows and flossing my teeth.
What was your most memorable day job?I worked in the cosmetic department in Pharmasave...just loved it!
How do you spoil yourself?Perfume
What do you fear most?Outliving any of my children.
What makes you want to take it off and get it on? Scott's arms...mmm...beautiful!(I'm sort of like Wanda with her fetish for the Italian language...I just have to rub Scott's arms....okay too much information!!)
What has been your strangest celebrity encounter?I cleaned Priscilla Presley's room in Whistler and said "hello" to her. It was strange to be cleaning amongst her stuff.
Who would be your ideal dinner guest, living or dead, and what would you serve them?I would love to have my Grandmother for dinner(died when I was 3). I would serve her famous cabbage rolls and talk about her life with her. I wouldn't serve alcohol as she was an alcoholic and I wouldn't want to have things turn sour!! I'd love to know personally what kind of a woman she was.
Given the opportunity to choose, how would you like to die?At an old age. I would still like to have all my faculties intact. I would like to be surrounded by my husband and my family and close friends in the comfort of my home.
Great list of questions.
Jenny

1 comment:

Chunks said...

Great Answers Mama!!! This was fun to do!

 
Designed by Lena