Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Well all is going great in my household. I've got a good routine happening in the mornings. I take the boys to school then I lay around for a little bit and then I do my workout. I am happy to say my hip is not at all sore anymore. I have been slaying my ol' butt-for-a-gut and I can really feel the workouts. The food has been going pretty good all in all. I have been meaning to do the protein/carb thing with 6 little meals, but it hasn't happened this week. So I will try really hard to get that going. I had joined WW a few months ago and since quitting WW(not sure why I would have success with quitting??)I have lost 14 pounds!!! So I know that if I combine eating with the workouts I will be hitting my goal of Babealiscious for Vegas!!!
Anyhow I was reading my friend Trudi's blog and I hope you all can go and give her support and give some positive feedback. She will be starting a magazine geared towards women and I know that anything she does will be done with finesse, quirkiness, and expertise. She is an amazing writer and has such a way with words! Here's the link to her blog that describes her project in the making. It's always amazing and inspiring to see someone go for their goals!! I know you'll have success Trudi!!! I'll subscribe right now!!
Anyhow nothing else is new or exciting. Oh except that my bestest friendest everest has returned from her Madcap adventure from across the country!!! Welcome home Shari...you've been missed!!!
That's about all...remember to stop by Trudi's site and say hi!!
Have a great night!
Jenny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

14lbs!!! you ROCK! WTG! And keeping up with your workouts too! You're an inspiration!!!

Hugs

Julie

Sharijoy said...

Thanks Jen for the welcome back ...its good to be home I missed my house!! I can't wait to see ya.... i'll have to pop by Trudis. I don't think I'll be able to catch up on all my blog reading I was gone way tooooooo long!! good on you for the weight loss girly!!xox missed you

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

Good going on the working out routine. I think that motivation is only one part of it, you really have to set up a routine that works for you and try to stick to it. It sounds like you are finding the groove. Congrats on the payoff too! Devo

Tanya said...

Way to go Jenny O! Ok, I have no idea where that came from, haha. I'm proud of you for what you're doing, keep it up!

BluEyedFool said...

Jenny, that's awesome!!! You and Scott are going to take Vegas by storm and have many of those "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" moments!

14 lbs is motivation for those of us who need that extra boost, thanks for the inspiration.

xo Pen

Nin said...

congrats on the 14 pounds! Thats great!!!!!!!!

 
Designed by Lena