Sunday, October 22, 2006

Choices

I had to make a difficult choice tonight...
2 of my favourite people are off playing a few hands of Poker and I chose to stay in my kitchen and bake and...watch my Sunday night TV.
Aren't I dutiful house mama? Not really...I just knew that my body is so stiff and my core is so bloody sore that I can't sit upright on my computer chair. This is when a laptop would come in handy.
So I must go and now lead my very sore body (we did 3 seperate fitness classes yesterday...yoga, pilates and a ball class!) to the comfort of my couch. The pain is well worth the amazing time we had...really it is!
Have a great night my comrades!
Jenny

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy to hear that you had a great weekend...even if you're sore!

To bake or not to bake...to play poker or not to play poker. I'd have to choose the baking...as I don't have a clue as to how to play poker...maybe you should come here and help me cut out a bazillion squares...honestly, its funner than baking or poker...honest! ;)

Nin said...

good choice
anyway, sunday is suppose to be a day of rest right? (although I know for me, it never is)

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

My core is still sore, not as bad mind you but can definitely feel muscles under there. Missed ya at Poker but you are awesome for doing the baking. Lots of time for Poker sunshine.

xo Pen

Anonymous said...

Drink some fresh citrus juice it helps get rid of the lactic acid that is stuck in your muscles. Some athletic person told me that once.

 
Designed by Lena