Thursday, August 31, 2006

When One Door Closes...

This is just a brief post. I am completely pooped and need to go to bed. I hope everyone is Blogtown are doing great these days. My life is really good and thought I would share with everyone how great things are for me.
Slowly things are coming together for me losing weight. I've dropped another pound and so far I'm down 10 pounds!! Yee-bloody-haw!!! I'm so excited that I am actually like a giddy child.
Drum roll please.....I've made the decision and am starting my school for next September. The great news is my friend is taking the course with me!! How amazing is that?! I just have to get my volunteer hours in gear.
Thirdly,I am amazed at the friends I have in my life. I am making some wonderful friendships with women that truly inspire me to be better at all aspects in my life. I admire these women for their intelligence, their humour and their maturity. It's always fun to make new friends that include doing different things (yoga...hiking...a snowshoeing trip in the winter!!!) So I feel inspired and amazed from these women.
Just had to share some great happy thoughts.
I hope you all are doing great!!
Have a great night!
Jenny

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats Jenny! That is something to be proud of indeed. I know what you mean about friendships. I would be so lost without mine. Laura

Crystal said...

congrats Jenny 10 pounds is a great achievement.....and great friends are something to always celebrate!
Blessings

jon said...

Good work on the weight loss!!

Cynthia (my wife) is trying too, and has made some gains. . . . I mean losses. . . . gains goal-wise and losses weight-wise.

Ain't good friends GRREAT!

 
Designed by Lena