Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Quiz Time

1. What curse word do you use the most?Curse, not I?? Sh*t and if I'm really ticked F*ck
2. Do you own an iPod? no a MP3 player
3. Who on your My Space top 8 do you talk to most? MSN Messenger all the way...Tanya, Penny, Auntie K, Amy and sometimes Christy.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Alarm 1: 4:15 am, Alarm 2:7:15 am
5. What colour is your room? soft grey
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? flip flops
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? What do you guys think??? Take the picture unfortunately.
8. What's the last movie you watched? The Davinci Code
9. Do any of your friends have children? yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Not to my face.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No (Does a bottle of wine count??? Just joking!)
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? the usual Jenny mixer that I retape over and over again!!
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?Yes...and it's twisted
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Ummm....yeah
16. Who was the last person to call you?my sister in law
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?Unfortunately...yes.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a Child? Yes.
19. Who was the last person to call you? My sister in law.
20. How many siblings do you have? 2
21 Are you shy around the opposite sex? NO
22.What movie do you know every line to?Grease
23.Do you own any band t-shirts?An old Lollapalooza shirt from the '90s
24.What is your favourite salad dressing?Greek
25.Do you read for fun?That's the only way!!
26.Do you cry a lot? Depending on what time of the month it is!
27.Who was the last person to text message you?? Amy
28.Do you have a desktop or a laptop? desktop
29. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes
30. What is the weather like? Springlike... 20 degrees
31.Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?No!! My husband wouldn't be too impressed!!(I do admit I like tattoos)
32.Is sex before marriage wrong?Hell No!!! It's like buying new clothes, gotta make sure you have the right outfit! (or buying a pair of shoes and having the right size shoe!)
33.When was the last time you slept on the floor? Can't remember!

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 10
34. Are you in love or lust? Both love and lust with my gorgeous husband!
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? a mixture
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Silly question...of course I do (finally!)
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?35
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?Sumtymes
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? both
41. Do you like cottage cheese?Yes mixed with yogurt.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?Tummy
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? only to a select few. I'm not a big huggy, feely kind of person.
45 What is your favourite TV show?General Hospital
46. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?Princess Diana or Marilyn Monroe.
47. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?Performing the "Housewife Blues" for my husband.
48. What one thing do you wish you had? A flat stomach.
49. Favourite lyrics? Nature boy by Nat King Cole.
(I think I'm missing one!!)

Whoever wants try this out!!

Jenny
#38 should have read do you know how to proofread??? Obviously not there are 2 questions about who phoned me last!!!! And my colour scheme will get screwed up if I try to fix it...lazy...not me...who's calling me lazy!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Your posts are getting quite colorful these days...I like it!

 
Designed by Lena