Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No Pain, No Gain

I woke up this morning with small throbbing pains in my abdomen. Immediately I noticed that the pain was increasing. At first I thought I was having a gallbladder attack. Then I realized it must be appendicitis. Then I realized, (after having a lightbulb moment) that I was having after pains from working my abs out the day before. It goes to show how bad of shape my abs are...
After doing some stretches I felt like I could start my day. We went downstairs to have breakfast...
You know that your son is ready to be potty trained when:
He walks into the computer room with a diaper, hands it to me and says, "Mommy you need to change my bum. Here's the diaper. Don't worry mommy it's only a Pee!" I need to get him trained cause he really is ready!!
I had another great day with my eating and my exercising. Around 2 pm I really could have had a cookie, but I went and cleaned the van instead. If I clean with every craving this house of ours will be whipped into shape in no time.
Besides that it has been an uneventful day. I have started dismantling the Christmas decorations. We usually do it on New Years Day, but my husband was suffering from the "self induced flu". So I get the glory of doing it on my own.
Saturday we are driving to Smithers for Jonas' hockey game. It should be fun. Scott's taking the day off of work so that he can go. My mom is coming with us. I will take some pics.
Anyways nothing too new or exciting.
Enjoy your day!
Jenny

1 comment:

Janelle said...

ok sweetie! i am soooo there with you with this whole losing weight thing. i'm really going to do it this time. and i'm going to take your idea about cleaning instead of eating! that would really make my husband happy since i'm a horrible housekeeper! great idea!
my friends & i have started this e-mail accountability group where every week we have to e-mail each other with our weight, a list of the "crap" we ate, and an explanation of how much exercise we did that week. i'm hoping that will give me the kick in the ass i'm looking for. i really suck at diets, but i'm really going to try.
so, good luck to you! keep me updated, and visa versa. i'm really glad that your tummy didn't end up being anything serious - wow, those ab excercies must be awesome!
p.s. you look HOT in the pic!!!

 
Designed by Lena