Tuesday, December 20, 2005

10 Holiday Wishes...

I swiped this from Cheaper than Therapy . Here are my 10 holiday wishes. Some of which are more grandeur than the others.
1. A romantic evening filled with dancing,and dinner( time spent only with my gorgeous husband.)
2. A new evening dress and heels to match!!
3. Coco Chanel perfume (hunny I hope you are reading this!!)
4. The new Jane Urqhart novel (can't remember the name!)
5. An evening of laughter shared amongst good and old friends.
6. A glorious box of chocolates and a glass (bottle) of Chianti.
7. A 5 day holiday alone with my husband without worrying about babysitters or the cost!!
8. A promise of good health for all my family and my friends!!!
9. Another unexpected love note from my husband (thanks sweetie, you amaze me!!)
10. To see the joy and pure exhileration as my boys open their gifts from Santa!! Nothing beats the smiles on their faces!!
What are your 10 holiday wishes?
Jenny

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena